Welcome

Thursday, April 28, 2011

5 Clean & Simple Reasons to Switch to Cloth Diapers

  1. Ever miss a trash day using disposables? - EEEEEW. When cloth is stinky? Wash it, lay it in the sun, and done.

  2. Economical - Families using cloth diapers can save $30-$50 per month per child.

  3. Easier than you think - I like that I never run out of diapers. I never am left with half a pack of diapers that my baby outgrew overnight. I never have to send hubby out for diapers either! Laundry is no big deal either, for me it's just 1 extra load every other night.

  4. Earlier to potty train - During potty training, stay-dry diapers are actually the enemy! Children need to feel wetness to understand that wet undies are undesirable. With cloth diapers, you can probably adapt what you already have to absorb, AND let your toddler learn!

  5. Every baby deserves a healthy bottom - less chemicals usually means less skin irritation and fewer rashes! That's a good thing!

If you'd like more information about any of these E's,  please feel free to comment, tweet me, or email me at mamasuperpow_at_gmail_dot_com

No comments:

Post a Comment